Lucy Swallows A Fishing Hook

Lucy Swallows A Fishing Hook

 

A fishing hook was removed after three hours of “fishing!” 

Many thanks to Dr. Hench who helped through most of the procedure!

 

“My pet Lucy – 3 year old pit/lab mix –  swallowed a fishing hook with line. It had been stuck in her throat for 5 days.

I am homeless. My sponsor Andrew, with UC Davis is who found The Chester Foundation and set up my appointment and made all necessary arrangements.

I Walter Roper am very thankful and pleased with The Chester Foundation and Pet Emergency Center. The Chester Foundation covered everything at no cost to me.”

Walter Roper  – 2 thumbs up & 4 paws up –

Lucy 2 Fish Hook